vineri, aprilie 20, 2007

I love

My love... the one that I would run to in a second, just to get a kiss from her! The one for whom I would give my heart and soul if her will request it from me. My love is in my mind every moment of the day... to see her, I just have to close my eyes, to hear her, I just have to listen to my heart, to feel her I just have to dream.... My love...

Imagine the wind that is blowing from the trees, as being the sound of the voice that you have waited all your life to hear. Imagine the stars that are shining in the night as being the eyes you dream every night! Imagine the grass that you are gently caressing with you hands, as being the soft skin of the one you love! Imagine your heart as being a bird that flies up...in the sky above, among the stars, throw the trees, near to the grass...

My love is among all this words, hidden in the rows, in the words, in the blackness of the night, in the light of the stars, in the wings of a pigeon, in the colour of the flowers!

But when is day, and all the star are gone, or when you are in the city, and there is no grass to feel, or when there are no trees for the wind to get a voice? I am not sad, because my heart will always fly to that piece of dream in which I can feel safe...

Niciun comentariu: