sâmbătă, martie 17, 2007

My first lesson

This is the story of my first love...it happened right after I made that wish!


It was about 3 years ago, in autumn! In that period I was involved in a contest, software contest, and there were a lot of things on my mind. Little that I knew, a girl was trying to talk to me, but I was to concentrated to notice her... After a month I think, after she got almost had enough of my attitude, she crossed my road, the road of my life. In two-three days we were holding hands, and kissing :D ! Cute!!! My past and hers were like water and fire! Everything around me shouted at me to stop this madness...this relationship! But I saw something in her, I can`t explain it but...I decided to continue despite some problematic issues (confidential).
We were together 7 months...After 2months, I made a mistake, that cost me much...I`ve stopped listening to my heart for a day and the next I found myself crying because I felt like I had cheated my every nature, her every smile, everything around me. (confidential) After that day, I made a promise to myself, to never cast away my heart, but to always listen to it, and to let more from my side, and to ask less of her! Big mistake.

The time was passing...everything looked like it was going good...but it was not! the reasons were clear to see:we were seeing one another maybe 5h per week, for different reasons, regarding her. But I didn`t gave a fuck!She was mine and I was hers, and this was all I wanted!
Time passed and after a verbal fight, we broke up! She got bored of me...In June! I was disappointed in me, and in my heart...After 3weeks she came back to me, and foolish of me, I toked her back in 2min...Forgetting all the reasons she brooked-up with me in the passed.It was summer, but I gave all my time, just waiting for her, and I ignored everything around me, friends, family...She was everything I wanted. After 2moths we brooked again. This time it was strange, because, I was kind-of expecting this, from the moment I toked her back.
So what do you thing I did? I decided to ignore her, Childish of me, but it helped. After 1 year I kind-of made peace...What did I learn?


LESSON 1: DON`T GIVE YOUR HEART TO EVERY SWEET SMILE THAT YOU SEE!

LESSON 2: DON`T CHANGE YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE YOUR FRIEND ARE WHO YOU ARE, YOUR FAMILY IS YOUR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. SO DO NOT IGNORE THEM.

LESSON 3: TO LOVE SOMEONE, YOU FIRST HAVE TO BE GOOD FRIENDS!!!AND ONLY THEN YOU SHOULD GIVE HER YOUR HEART!

PS: Confidential means that there are some details that are not mine to tell!

Niciun comentariu: